As our business grows, we are looking to add one or two reliable interns to the force. And if things work out, we are definitely hoping to offer those interns full-time or part-time positions in the near future.
Are you looking to gain hands-on experience in fashion, entertainment and lifestyle public relations and marketing? If so, we are looking for you! Apply for a spring/summer internship with Publicity Stunt Inc today.
- Contributing stories to The Publicity Stunt Inc Blog
- Monitoring the news media for news coverage of Publicity Stunt Inc and our clients
- Developing press releases, advisories, and other written materials
- Pitching news stories to reporters/editors
- Identifying story ideas
- Managing company social media accounts, including Twitter and Facebook fan page
- Exceptional writing
- Great communication, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Knowledge of Associated Press Style standards or willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment—sometimes fast paced, other times very slow
- Capacity to effectively handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
Current enrollment in college is not required but preferred; however, candidates must be willing to work unpaid/for college credit only.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include cover letter, as well as a resume.