The Chicago Music Commission, led by legendary music photographer Paul Natkin, is hosting a program on making music in the industry tonight at Columbia College (618 S. Michigan, 2nd floor). The program, taking place at 6 p.m., will feature the hip-hop duo the Cool Kids, along with the authors of “MUSIC MONEY AND SUCCESS: The Insiders Guide to Making Money in the Music Business.” Panelists will discuss licensing deals and more.
The program is sponsored by the Chicago Music Commission, along with Columbia College and the Recording Academy.
- Chicago Music Promotions Making Industry Waves!! (current.com)
- Rocker Tweetup brings Chicago music industry veterans into social media spotlight (chicagonow.com)
- DigiMusicBids.com Gives New Power to Indie Musicians (prweb.com)
- The Economist on the State of the Music Industry (michaelgeist.ca)
- VmusicBook – How to get into the Music Industry (your-story.org)