Bridal publication seeking designers–jewelry, shoes, table linens, shoes, wedding gowns and more–to feature in a wedding photo shoot. All participants will receive editorial credit. If you are interested, send an email to email@example.com.
November 2, 2010
Putting your business out there — Media opp of the day 11.2.10
About Publicity Stunt, Inc
Founded in 2007, Publicity Stunt, Inc is headquartered in Chicago, where we work with a variety of local and national clients. We specifically cater to the unique needs of aspiring and established fashion designers, boutique owners, musicians, authors, athletes and other non-traditional professionals. Our communications studio offers a variety of services, including publicity and marketing campaign development, “swag bag” fulfillment, media outreach, creation of sponsorship proposals and more. Additionally, our extensive network consists of photographers, graphic designers and more who we are able to contract to further support the needs of our clients. Combining public relations, marketing, social media and image management, Publicity Stunt, Inc approaches each project holistically to maximize results for our clients. We strive for perfection in helping our clients to develop relationships with members of the media, the general public and industry influencers. View all posts by Publicity Stunt, Inc
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 2nd, 2010 at 10:08 am and posted in Fashion, Putting Your Business Out There - Media Opportunity. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
CategoriesArtists Blogging Books Boutiques Celebrity Public Relations Chicago Artist Spotlight Clients In the News Fashion Fashion Designers Marketing Models Music Press Release Publicity Stunt Inc Business Public relations Putting Your Business Out There - Media Opportunity Reporters Social Media/Networking The Business of Music and the Arts Uncategorized
- This is cool! Temporary tattoos with your logo..out-of-the-box marketing! bit.ly/Lc9HqX 6 years ago
- A future mogul on the rise! Congrats to Raja'nee Anointed Redmond, CEO of Expressin Me tees at the age of 15. Job... fb.me/1umbYL0B9 6 years ago
- Justice for Trayvon Martin signon.org/s/atbodA #signon 6 years ago
- fb.me/UHaWfyfN 6 years ago
- [HD] @iamjhud Amazing Tribute To Whitney Houston @ 2012 Grammys 'I Will A...: youtu.be/z-mMDIbKqgQ via @youtube. 7 years ago
- Alicia Keys Amazon Kindle AOL Arts and Entertainment Barack Obama BlogPulse Bloomberg L.P. BP Bravo British Petroleum Celebrity Public Relaitons Chevrolet Cruze Chicago Chicago models Christmas and holiday season Cleveland Cavaliers CMJ Music Marathon E-book Facebook Fashion Fashion design Fashion show Future of Music Coalition General Motors Hip-Hop Indianapolis Colts Invitations and Announcements Jennifer Hudson Kim Kardashian Lady Gaga Lebron James Lil Wayne Luxury good Marketing Miami Heat Michael Vick Miko Franklin Music industry National Public Radio New England Patriots New Orleans Saints News release New York Fashion Week New York Times Nike Online Communities Orange County California Pew Research Center Peyton Manning Prada Press release Publicity Stunt Inc Publicity Stunt Inc clients Public relations Public Relations Society of America Real Housewives of Atlanta Seleana Luckett Shawnna Social media Social Media Examiner Social network Stationery Swizz Beatz The Future Buzz Tom Brady Toyota Trunk Show Trunk show planning Tweeter Twitter United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary Wedding invitation World AIDS Day Young Money Entertainment YouTube